Thursday, December 5, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday, insanwisata.com!

I've never mentioned insanwisata before. But now, I'll tell you about it. So, insanwisata is a tourism portal website which was made by my senior, his name is Hannif. He made this website to share the tourism information to the whole world. I think so, haha.. Insanwisata in Bahasa means a good traveler. Hmm, something like that :D



Insanwisata was born on 5th December 2012, so today is its birthday! And why do I have to tell you? Because I'm one of the travel writers there! (coordinator of travel writer for exactly :3) Yeah, I have to say that I'm a little bit proud of it :D Since I'm a travel writer there, there surely lots of my article in insanwisata.com! I write them in Bahasa (Indonesian language), wish you'd find it interesting!

The most important is, insanwisata makes me realize that I'm keen on writing travel article. And from now on, I'll be writing lots of my experiences, especially when I'm traveling. Don't ask why do I love this website so much because I'm never gonna answer it! :p



Ah! I'm talking about its birthday, ain't I? So, let's hope the best things for insanwisata. May insanwisata becomes the better tourism portal website, especially in Indonesia. Also stay informative and creative. I'll always be by your side, of course. And don't ever forget our slogan: Let's go traveling while chasing the dreams! I love ya! <3




p.s. Don't forget to visit insanwisata.com ! Thank you! :)

1 comment: